Social Influencer Campaign Manager Internship
The Social Media Influencer campaign manager will manage campaigns done with influencers on networks such as YouTube, SnapChat, Instagram or Facebook.
We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning person.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, ambitious and interested in a hands-on experience within the mobile application and digital media industry.
- Research and identify key influencers targeting clients audience
- Craft quality pitches that effectively communicate our unique offer
- Reach out to influencers and build strong relationship with them
- Negotiate paid campaigns with influencers or their managers
- Work on the best creative for the campaign
- Evaluate the results of each campaign
- Writing & Communication - Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Social Media Passion - Acute understanding of and passion for social media.
- Positive Attitude - Approach each marketing campaign with a positive outlook
- Self-starter - Effective working independently and ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
- Creativity - Ability to develop creative, campaign strategies and promotions that resonate with the target audience
- Organization - Ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with excellent personal organizational skills and high attention to details.
- Tech Savvy - Extremely savvy with web research and comfortable in Excel or Google Spreadsheet